Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dinner with Beautiful CS @ Alexis

sorry i am not trying to promote tobacco in my blog
but hey....wat if my next job is at a tobacco company????
hmmmmmm

anyway I'm a secondary smoker
am always surrounded by smokessssssss
Beautiful CS wonders when am I gonna start smoking
my champagne bellini
after a long day at work......stress + more work
it's good to wind down with some alco......greasy food.....smokes -_-
and most of all good company
pre-dinner: started off with fries, mayo and ketchup and more alcos.....
then somebody who's No Longer Available dropped by
to say hi for an hour
*wasn't that a LOOONNNGGG HI?*

I am banned fr posting his pic in my blog
coz the last one made him so notorious and got teased for weeks
Not my fault right???? Who asked u to pout?

Later we shoved him home to continue our dinner......
Mojito - 2nd drink and 2nd fries
and we have yet to start our dinner :P
Beautiful CS & No Longer Available JH recommended chicken rice
the rice was yummy....but they gave me chicken breast
erm I forgot to request for "I WANT CHICKEN THIGH"
comes with soup and thick chili sauce + thick soy sauce
a different interpretation of tiramisu

I missed JS's tiramisu
when are u gonna make again?
I promise to finish the whole tray
puuuuhleaaasseeeeeeee

Beautiful CS & No Longer Available JH
know that we have a seafood dinner this Friday
can we postpone it to next week?
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have a very valid and logic reason. :P

Alexis, The Gardens
Lot f209 1st Floor

The Gardens
Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2287 2281
www.alexis.com.my

No comments: