Thursday, March 26, 2009

Victoria's Peak, Hong Kong

U can see Victoria's Peak fr afar
with condos at the top and also the main building which houses a shopping centre,
Madame Tussauds, restaurants bla bla bla bla
so both Monkey & JS squeezed in between the queue
*coz we are PETITE*
among the huge crowd of tourists to get our TRAM ride up the hill!!
I can't calculate how many times I've been up there but it's sure surreal.
taken fr the tram - we were halfway up there
no trip to HK is complete without goin to The Peak
:D
JS and HIS shopping bag
YES HIS not mine
hehehehehehehehehehe
tourists fr Korea, CHINA, Europe, CHINA, Japan, CHINA
and of coz 2 Malaysians :P
kiss the lion for good luck
the main building which I forgot its name....there's restaurants up there with stunning views
outside Madame Tussauds
nope we didn't go in...not a fan of waxed figure.
:P

Off topic:
when we were in London, stayed so near to Madame Tussauds,
we were practically walking passed it every morning....
"u wanna go?"
"No...let's go shopping instead."

Off off topic:
Folks!!! GBP is now at 5.34
GAH I can imagine myself shopping....the currency is so low now!!!!
I wanna go to London :((((
since it was Chinese New Year,
there were so many Dragon & Lion Dances around town.
Do u know that the Lion Dance World Champion is from Muar, Johor???
but the above was from Hong Kong
heheheheheheheheh
Quick!!! Hop higher!!!
I wanna see how high can u go??
fake tram for tourists like me to snap pic :P
Tram line
after our lunch *which I'm gonna blog bout it soon*
we went back down for our hobby - shopping
Where is our tram??
faster quick!!!
my Junya Watanabe is waiting for me at the boutique
*stolen fr JS's thoughts nyek nyek nyek*

No comments: