Friday, September 19, 2008

Sage revisited

yessss
2x a week...
shows how much we lurve this place.

It was a very hectic day
which started with a horrible press conference at 10am
and the moment I land myself on the couch.
"I need a martini"

JS: "O_O do u know I brought good wines????"

anyway they didn't have lychee-tini so I ended up with Mojito.
Complimentary fr chef,
cold starter of prawns + abalone
my starter of abalone :))))))) + foie gras
I Ching's foie gras with sweet wine sauce - off the menu
yep it was a foie gras galore that nite,
and nobody does foie gras as good as Chef Takashi.
not even Les Amis.
:)))))))))))))))
JS had this tuna (???) with fedellini in truffle oil
This was very good
main lobster with generous helping of sea urchin on top.
I'm gonna have this the next round I am in Sage.
I had this lovely lamb for my main..
so so so so so yummy!!!
and then everyone begun stealing fr my plate
>_< Prince C had his 600g of meat!!!!!
*GASP*
IT"S HUGE
didn't anyone read on the menu that it's 600g?????

JS had his usual pasta again - main course portion
this MSD never fail us....
excellent year
and the 1st time we had this was at Mr. Tom Aikens @ Kensington, London.
Read about it *here*open kitchen concept for all to see,
will definitely try "Chef's table" next round.
:)))))
lemon souffle wif vanilla ice cream
panna cotta
roast apple with ice cream *of coz*
I Ching & Me
chocolate macarons

on his way home....
Prince C: "When are we goin to Sage again?"
JS: "O_O HAH??? So soon???"

well....well..
We'll definitely come back..
very soon.
hehehehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i know where is the location of this little gem ?

CHER-RY said...

Sara: Thank u for dropping by. Sage is located on the 6th Floor of The Gardens Residence. For full listing, click on the link below:

http://cher-ry.blogspot.com/2008/09/sage-by-chef-takashi-kimura.html#links