Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I Ching's Birthday

I Ching touched down on the morning of her b-day,
Monkey and JS went to the airport to picked em up.

"erm, this is the 1st time I'm picking someone up fr KKIA."
JS: "Me too baby."
"how come nobody pick us up this time?????"
JS: "everyone busy golfing lar!!!"
the "kudas" came with a bottle of KRUG
yes KRUG again....hehehehehe
and yessss Ralph Lauren again -_-"
so tempted to kick their butts...
hiak hiak hiak
poor Tremain was so confused
Tremain & I Ching
it was a surprise dinner for her...
and she was pouting when Prince C told her dinner would be simple and normal..
until...
until.....
she saw us!!!!
Chateau Latour 1978!!!
I Ching's year!!!!
estimated price to be at RM 10k
I Ching and Fat Monkey
there were only 9 oysters left in the restaurant
*after HRH celebration*
that's the whole week's shipment...
all kena consumed by us.
yes we were back at Peppino in Shangri-la
coz we simply adore Chef Rosario's food!!!
Chef Rosario with his salt baked fish
"try my fish try my fish"
carpaccio of kingfish
carpaccio of I-forgot-wat-fish-but-tasted-good
and beef carpaccio
it was a pasta nite for us coz we had meat, wagyu and veal the other nite
seafood cappellini
prawn cappellini
I Ching had a french duck with sweet wine sauce
lurve their charcoal grilled asparagus

"Take picture with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Tremain: "........I. Don't. Wannnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttt...................."
hahaha this one kenot say dowan!!!
almost kena stranggled dy
creme brulee
tiramisu
Lemon GRANITASSSSSSSSSSSSS
then came the guy-with-guitar
singing.....
the most dreaded song for every woman who's about to blow candles.
hahaha.
and a birthday cake
arranged and fixed by Mr Jimmy-fixed-it
he was not working that nite.
Tremain was so happy as though it's his birthday!!
hands off!!!!!
I think she took this bottle back home
all the way from KK to Ipoh.
no more pics pls!!!!
Prince C & I Ching
she was so surprised and happy that she was in tears!!!

anyway hope you had a great birthday!!!!
and enjoy the gifts!!!

Peppino Italian Restaurant
Shangri-la
Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa
20 Jalan Aru, Tanjung Aru,
88100 Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah.
Tel: 6088 327 888

No comments: