Tuesday, October 07, 2008

High Tea ala Sabah

We called it high tea...
coz there were so many selections for any time of the day.
but usually we come here for a quick bite and snacks.
there were selections of paus - steamed buns.
from sweet to savoury ones.
soft and fluffy....:)))))
homemade bread.....
butter + kaya on toast
it was so good I had to have it everytime I'm here.
lemon tea and "kit chai pink"
it's the kasturi lime + sour plum
it's lite and refreshing...
not heavy like the yellow version ones.
satay ayam + satay perut *cow's stomach*
this place is packed 24/7
sabahans just lurve to eat eat eat.

I wished I could also order the deep fried chicken
claimed to be the best in town...eaten with chili and lime sauce

I also wished I could order the fried noodles
with lotsa seafood and chilis

I yearned for the many many selections of tong sui
the porridge
the traditional kuihs
the gyoza *it's everywhere in Sabah*

so much to eat there!!!!
anyway we came here 3x in 5 days....
Kheng Khin Kopitiam
Lorong Mawas 1,
Jalan Kolam, Taman Foh Sang,
Luyang, Kota Kinabalu.
opens 6.30am - 12.00am

No comments: