Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shopping at M store, The Gardens

Now that they know Comme des Garcons is picking up,
it secured prominent space in the boutique..

Monkey happily skipped to the back of the shop as usual
coz that's where Comme des Garcons and Karl Lagerfeld are

eh....where is it?

"Where is CDG?"
"Allow me to show you maam...."

off topic:
I realised most strangers address me as maam instead of MISS
another sign that I am getting older
haizzzzzzzz

so CDG is right now IN FRONT OF BOTH THE M stores!!!!
since it's so limited...there were only 2 racks of CDG

"errrr any new arrivals?"
"Oh yes maam. Over here....are our spring collection....newly arrived..."

"WAT??? I have all of them...they are not NEW!!!! -_-"
"erm...which one do u have?"

Monkey got frustrated and pointed
"this this...and this...this one in green....I have this in red too....-_-"
"arrrrrmmmm....u bought them here?"

"OF COZ!!!!"
"When???"
"MARCH!!!!"
"OOOOOOooooo yes our new arrival came in March."

-_- aiseh.....then it's NOT new arrival....

"so when is your next shipment coming?"
"July maam...."

haizzzzzzzz

No comments: