Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dilemma

just browse thru my picture banks...
realised I have so much to blog about
and so much of unfinished stories to tell

of beautiful events,
yummylicious food....splendid places I've visited
and more yummy food....warm people I met,
and of coz yummy food, amazing archaeology sites....yummy food along the way,
phenomenal ruins left by ancient civilisation....yum yum food

yeah the above were experienced in under 3 weeks time

so Monkey turned to Nee Lee and asked for help

"which one u wanna read first? I shall blog according to your preference"

Nee Lee: "Woohooooo I feel soooooo privileged...."

and so Monkey will blog bout the above accordingly to Nee Lee's preferences.
*if u dun like the posts later......pls go after her. nyek nyek nyek*

2 comments:

neil said...

Thank you for giving me face :P

CHER-RY said...

Nee Lee: Not giving face...more like throwin privileges :P