Friday, February 17, 2012

Object of Desire 0014

GAH!!! I WANT!!!!!!!!

I seriously really need another pair of RED SUEDE shoes
:D
how could anyone NOT fall in lurve with these?????

hmmm I've already have Fuchsia, Blue, Turqoise, Brown suede shoes but not RED yet
NOT YET!!!
that's a very good excuse
now........if only I could squeeze in one more pair into my sardine-can-shoe-rack
last week I bought 3 more pairs of shoes *I forgot!!!!*
T_T

seriously....I need a bigger shoe rack/robe
new project for me :))))))))))))))
home improvement
tee hee hee~~~~

Happy Friday folks!!!!

For more information on this beautiful pair of killer heels, log on to:
www.miumiu.com

5 comments:

neil said...

What a vibrant shade! They'll look excellent on you... so, yea, this pair you totally *should* get! :P

May Ng said...

hehehe Hot Chili Red! I like it too :)

I'm desperately looking for a pair of Nude heels!!

My mummy said I cannot buy shoes until CNY is over..

hehe superstitious hor?

CHER-RY said...

Nee Lee: am trying to calculate if my harvest from "Ang Pow" funds enuff for this pair or not....:"((

May: Hello :)))) how have u been? I bought a pair of Nude heels last week :D at NewLook Singapore. But why kenot buy shoes yea??? share a bit :)))

May Ng said...

Hi Cherry!! I've been really busy lately, have different job scope now.. so meaning got more responsibilities now :)

So far, my astrology for this year is quite accurate =p

Well,the word "shoes" in chinese is "Hai", sounds like the meaning 'sigh' = 'bitter life'

Too bad we don't have new look here! But H&M is coming in~~ Woo hoo!!

CHER-RY said...

Hi May :)))

More responsibilities is good, translates to new portfolio. In life one must alwiz move fwd learning new things. Everyday is a learning curve :)))))

oooo I never heard bout the shoe story, thanks for sharing.

yep H&M will be located at Lot 10, Bkt Bintang taking over Debenhams.