Friday, February 03, 2012

Object of Desire 0013

I'm a sucker for limited colors
-_-"

how easy it is to do a lady's biz rite?
limited edition...once off production
limited colors...just for the season
limited pieces....Number XX out of XX in the world
boutique edition....only a piece per boutique worlwide

esp when all the above pointers combined into one
that will make a die hard product
it's all in the strategies of Marketing 101
it's been some time since I've blogged about my last Object of Desire
so I saw the above bag 2 days ago fresh from the internet
 
Balenciaga Giant City 12 in Rose Gold
how often do u get them in such beautiful color called Glycine????
and in ROSE GOLD metal hardware????
ARGHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH

the other reason it's been listed into my Object of Desire coz it's SOLD OUT
T_T
sold out............
my last resort is to check the Malaysia's outlet
damn...damn....damn.....

deep breath......followed by a huge sigh...........
Giant Part Time in Rose Gold as well
name of the new color is ROSA

all those Lilac-ky Rosa-ey colors are driving me nuts
coz they were so ME ME ME ME
*and they were definitely screaming at me...BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME!!!!*

another massive sold out
:"((((

I am so envious of the owners out there
lucky u...
lucky bags too
hahahahahahahaha

I will so scheme my way to get you
hmmmm.....

www.balenciaga.com

No comments: