Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pudu Duck Rice

it was mid week and Sexay Back said she wanna bring this Monkey
to explore around Pudu
yea I can count with my fingers how many times I've been there
but it's a food mecca
:)))))))))))))
so we landed our bums at Hian Khong with multiple eateries
this ducky place is very famous and we couldn't locate its name
coz it was in CHINESE
with recognition and awards plastered all over the pillars we know this was the right place

Sexay Back took out a box of tissue fr her car
Mr. Ducky Boss saw it
"Leng lui ar...is this a private tissue box????"
All of us acknoledged it in unison
Mr. Ducky Boss: "Aiyooo u dun need to bring next time...look at those pillar around here!!"
pointing to his fully plastered pillars full of pics
with him and his famous ducks

finally we saw a miserable box of tissue hanging there.
oooOOOooooo there's free tissue here.
I see......
*kekekkekekekekkeke*
yummy rice laden with chicken fat and spices
the famous roast duck :)))))))))))
look at its juice!!!!
skin was so cripsy.....:))))))
so that's my fav part...readers next time when u dine with me...dun fight with me for this piece ok??
OK???
OK?????
understand?????
roast pork..crunchy like keropok
they have so many dips and sauces here
Nicole-who-sayang-boss had porkie innards soup
me no eat organs
watercress soup was for Sexay Back
This one.....
really really good
i can whack the whole bowl on my own
Chinese call it "sour & spicy chinese mustard dish"

I would like to come here again
cept that the parking here is a headache
it's off Jalan pudu...
will try to find out more details in my next visit

6 comments:

Unknown said...

opposite pudu plaza rite?

CHER-RY said...

Shell Shell: Ya ya ya that's the one :P....very nice right? :)

Unknown said...

quite good, had it once and that place always full with people especially during lunch.. :)

CHER-RY said...

Shell Shell: try to go by 11.30 :P

Tsu Lin + + said...

You said the name of the restaurant is Hian Khong but why the papers there write "Fatt Kei"? You sure the name is hian khong n not fatt kei?

CHER-RY said...

TL: The food court is Hian Khong but the duck fella is Fatt Kei :P