Monday, August 11, 2008

Pun Chun, Bidor

I can't remember when was the last time I went to Bidor,
the town of "chicken cookie" & sat keh ma

Chris da boss was so excited and had to make a stop there,
for his wan tan mee.
He kept on convincing me that it is the best in town????
Bidor wan tan mee with spare parts sausages
I don't eat spare parts.
hence it wasn't a pleasant experience.
I didn't know it was spare parts until I turned green eating this.
the famous Pun Chun Duck soup,
I should have ordered the herbal duck soup noodle instead.

the soup was so sweet and yummy
with loads for wolfberry.
plus I've got a drumstick.
nyek nyek nyek.

Whacked the whole bowl and continued our slow long journey............

this place also sells crispy yam puffs
pastries, cakes and delicacies fr Ipoh
and yes, u have to pay GST here.

No comments: