Monday, February 18, 2013

Eat and eat and Eat

It's been an eating non stop kinda CNY celebration, it proved too much that yesterday I opted for a vegetarian hot pot at home...well almost vegetarian except the pork stock >.<

JS cooked the above abalone in superior stock. He purchased them back in Hong Kong a few weeks ago. Was really really good and huge - about the size of my palm. Yes I know, I'm a lucky gal hehehehehehe.

In return I whipped up some cream cheese vanilla cupcakes....intended to make them looking like peach blossom flowers but my skills were so limited when it comes to decorating cakes :P

Perhaps I should join some class but then where to find TIME?
there's so much to do and so little time :(((

But the most happy time were spent with lil Belle. She even had a haircut to look exactly like ME. Wuahahahahahaha. My precious~~~~~~

So how was your CNY? Lots of good eats and drinks?
:))))))))))
it's back to work today and no more holiday and break till April. We'll see if I am up for a short trip next month :))))))

Have a Happy Monday folks :))))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil Belle is getting cuter and sweeter now.

CHER-RY said...

Melissa: hehehehe she's such a darling