Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sydney, Day 4

I woke up on time this round!!!
yaaaayyy!!!!
wei...imagine I have to wake up at 7am Sydney time which translates to 5am Msian time...
That's an achievement u know....*clap clap clap*
and so we headed out 90 minutes fr the city to Blue Mountains
Stopped at the beautiful village, Leura for breakfast.
him with his daily dose of cappucino
and my usual latte
and a super big breakfast, confirmed can skip lunch!!
and shopping too in such a small town..."Seat for bored husbands??"...does not apply to JS..he shops more than I do.
It was very cold up on the highlands...1017m above sea level.
The Three Sisters
The "Grand Canyon" of Australia...but it's 17 times older!! Amazing isn't it? The hills are aliveeee....with the sound of monkeys.....uuu-aaaks...hehehe.
then we took this scary ride down....all the way down which drops at 52 degrees. I almost fell off my seat!!
and went up with a cable car

and now!!!
the best part of the day.......
it poses and smiles for me!!! Can u see the smiley face?? I did not photoshopped it!!!
busy nibbling....
aaawwwwww......it's sooooooooo darn cuuuteeeeee!!!!! shhhh....sleeping. They feed on eucalyptus which is very low in calories and hard to digest, hence they zzzzz 20 hours a day...oooo I wanna be a koala then!
the other one was wide awake....and it touched my hair and almost nibble them too!! Wei...don't touch my digital spa perm!!! But since u are sooo cute......hehehe :) touch sumore.
lazy kangaroos...snort snort...zzzZZZZzzzz.
these 2 got to be the grandfather & grandmother of kangaroos...
hey, that's my boyfriend u are kissing there! This particular kangaroo adores JS so much, it followed him around.
JS said I'm like a wombat!!!!! I DO NOT!!!!
a wallabi, same family as the kangaroo.
for dinner, we had something simple and home-cooked at The Rocks
The owner, Marie Romano was super nice and accomodating.
for starter we had grilled prawns with double boiled potatoes
penne pasta in rich tomato & capsicum sauce *sorry folks, I forgot the price coz I lost the receipt*
and her signature slow cooked lamb with spinach which was featured in the magazine.
nice victorian style place
went back tipsy
okie good nite folks!!!

Acacia Restaurant
143, George Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW.
Tel: 02 9241 3003
www.acaciarestaurant.com.au

No comments: