Friday, October 06, 2006

Lu Ai buzzed me at about 5pm to inform on the horrendous KL-after-work-jam.

"wei...ah moi, very jam leh. Already half an hour and I'm still at the Institut Jantung stretch."
".....wah...."
"U may wanna come out early"

I memang planned to come out early...like 6.30pm *our appointment at 7.30pm*
Should be able to make it...one hour?? Seremban also reach already lar.

And so monkey left the city at 6.30 sharp...and..
reached Bandar Utama at 7.00pm....ermmm anymore early?
Monkey with Carol
She's getting married very soon...
and let us into the world of bride-to-be...
really stressed and frus leh.

I think i'm not wife material leh after the conversation with her.
GF material?? erm..I doubt that too now.

baby?? Am I such a difficult partner???? >:(
Su San and me
This darling just finished yoga before the dinner..
and she looked great...vibrant and fresh..
hmmm...yoga for me??
monkeys don't do yoga.....they yoggy and caused unnecessary havocs.
moi and Lu Ai
"Aiyo.....u sampai 7.35 lar!!!"
okie blame the driver.

She never fails to go back to sban every weekend.
Can bcome a postman and kirim parcels for us.
"can u help me to post some mooncakes for my mom back home?"
Lu Ai, Carol, Su San

Then I checked with Lawrence on some wine issues...
Need him to source some nice dessert wines for me in Singapore.

"Do u still have Vouvray 2002?"
"I don't think so. Each of us only has one bottle to keep."
"It's the most awesome ice wine I've ever tasted!!!" *proudly*
"WWWHHHHAAATTTT? U drank it?"
".....err.....yye...yyesssss.."
"U ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DRINK IT YET!!!!"
"THIS BABY CAN STILL SLEEP FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS!!!!!"
"WHAT WERE U THINKING?"
file pics of the beautiful ice wine i had in July with UCP.

"oo...but I've consumed it and I want sumore"
"....HMPH...U can't get this anymore in any part of the world. Do you know how much does it cost?"
"errr...SGD 300?"
"it's SGD 980 for a 375ml and u drank it!!!!aiks...."
"....nobody told me to wait!!!!!"
"Gimme your wine inventory list this instant."

He was so angry that I did not appreciate such fine ice wine.
Even more so, he took efforts to source it fr France exclusively and there were only 8 bottles in Singapore...
I took one, 2 months back and drank it instead of keeping it for another 5 more years.

I'm so sorry Lawrence.
Pls don't be mad...and pls get some more chambertine for me.
I want Dom Perignon 96 as well.

No comments: