Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOO SU SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

The b-day gal!!! Su San with her "Chocolate Lava"

OK folks...me taking a break fr the Sydney post to wish my friend a very Happy Birthday!!
Will continue tmrw esp for those who are craving for more pics..
not so fast gurl!!! *piak!!!
monkey, Su San, Connie, Carol and Yvonne in Red
We had an all-gals nite out on Sunday to bowl and makan at Sunway Pyramid.
Haven't been there for quite some time...years actually.
The parking was messy due to the massive constructions
no wonder Dato Jeffrey placed cute guys at the entrance of the parking...
who will:

punch a ticket out fr the machine for ya eventhough u can do it yourself
give u a lovely sweet smile
greet u "Welcome to Sunway Pyramid and Good Afternoon Maam"
"Have a nice day and enjoy your stay at Sunway Pyramid"


and so I happily replied..."you too sweetie"
Upon entering the parking lot....gosh..
I thought I've entered a maze which has no exit!!!
If u wanna go to Pyramid next, take my advise...
park at the hotel instead..

so moral of the story is...
it's always too good to be true..
esp when u see cute guys serving u.
Connie aka Mrs. Tan & Su San
Yvonne, Monkey & Lu Ai
Connie, Su San, Carol
wat's with the PEACE sign???
we had dinner at Tony Roma's and Monkey chomped on her greasy burger.
Carol and me
yeap...i lurve all my friends very much no matter how silly they are!!

I pandai-pandai took the new NPE highway home...
was supposed to be easy...dunno why I was so dumb and took the wrong turning..
reached home at 10.40pm
JS already fast asleep coz he played 18 holes today instead of the usual 9 & entertaining with his Swiss friend.
SO TIRED HOR???????
JS looked irritated coz I woke him up to tell him about my outings, yak yak yak yak yak

"baby...I have to cari makan tmrw..."

"I don't care...I'm not working...u have to listen..hahahaha"
"..............................*God save meeeeeee*................................"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey cherry,

thanks for the beautiful photos and all the nice stories... heheheh... do write more. I enjoy to read and view ur blog.

Carol