Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sydney, Day 3

As usual, I woke up late despite the..
alarm fr my mobile, wake up calls fr the hotel concierge, my baby wailing for 1 hour..
"wake up....wake uuuuupppp...waaaaakeeeee uuuppppppp"
yea..he wailed softly into my ears instead of shouting or screaming...
which he should have done to get this lazy sloth up.

he was all ready to go when I finally opened my eyes.
"morning already?"
"yes baby....sweet morning to u"

And so we head to Sydney Fish Market.
The 2nd largest fish market outside Japan
All the fishes caught are traded here.
We missed the early morning trading..it's pretty exciting..just like the stock exchange..
just that it's all fishes and produce fr the sea...
well very similar to how the japanese trade kobe beef.
I was more captivated by the flowers sold at the market...so cheap..only AUD 10???
Gerberas...one big bunch for AUD 4???? If i'm an aussie, I'll have them all over my house, my office and even in my car!!!
leafy veges are extremely humungous. *note: the baby bok choy aren't baby at all...and it's only AUD 1 !!!!!
so wat did u expect at a fish market??
scallops....so many type of them...
baby octupus??? that's like mother of all "baby octupus"!!!
yum yum..Moreton Bay Bugs, crabs, crayfish......yum.
lotsa clams and they are all so huge!!!
more crabs, lobsters and prawns...
and of coz, freshly shucked oysters...so many type i dunno which one to choose!!!
fresh fruits and damn, I lurve those fresh figs..it's like RM 23 per pc in Msia which I neva buy..
but it's so cheap there that I have it almost everyday.
Portobello mushrooms the size of my face...very good for BBQ.
so I bought some fried prawns, calamari, fishes and oysters for brunch.
yeap...all for meself. Greedy monkey.
sat ourselves outside
with a pleasant view
and we got visitor too!!!
after the brunch we took a ferry to Taronga Zoo
kangaroo.....i'm not a fanatic...more like a koala fanatic..tell u more bout my koala obsession in the next post.
dunno wat's that...but it's cute
ooOOOoooo *squels* these are even cuter....phok phok phok...Aussie chicks.
I really do respect ppl who did the Bridge Climb...goodness...3 1/2 hours hanging on to your life!!!
mind u...it's a huge and high bridge!!! I'll be shaking till I can hear my bones rattle!!!
went back to husling bustling city with more shoppings...
Dinner was uneventful not worth mentioning here....at an al fresco Italian restaurant.

No comments: