Monday, July 17, 2006

Singapore Great Sales

I'm tired.....

Last Friday, flew off to Spore with JS for our shopping. It's the Singapore Great Sales anyway. Stayed at Traders Hotel @ Cuscaden Road which is so near to the shopping heaven. Though near, I still suffered from blisters on my feet. Ouch!! Damn ZARA shoes...

We got some fun RITZENHOFF beer glasses...
Well, I'm not a beer drinker...BUT..those glasses were irresistible. So fun that u need to grab them off the shelves the moment u see them. nice...Nice...NICE!!
this one from the Spring 2004 collection and it's MONKEY's...nice kan? it has the word OKTOBER...october fest my fren.

JS got himself a nice one too..well he sure got taste..latest collection - Spring 2006...
very nice kan???

JS got these during the last round of his shopping in SG. From the MIA CARA colletions.

Aren't they exquisite? hehehe...and we got two more for Lawrence & Tracie.

I think we ARE really cups/mugs/glasses freak!! We saw the RIEDEL 'O' series and guess what? hehe...we bought that too...but only the chardonnay tumblers..

yes it's a vino glass without the fragile stem...this u definitely can't get in KUL.

I soooOOooo have to stop myself from asking "how come we don't get this/that/those in msia?"...

I just came to realised that we ARE so deprived of sooo many things...
The full collection from the "O" series.
Good for a klutz like me...so far I have been good with JS's glasses...hehehe...

No comments: