Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Bee, Jaya One

Caramelised banana buttermilk pancakes with a dollop of hearty butter
*hmmm since when butter is hearty???*
**The French said...alwiz alwiz....**
I have been switching most of my lunch appointments to brunch
for an healthier option
1) to start myself to accept breakfast again
2) it's great to start the day with breakfast and gossips *hehehehehehe*3) Breakfast like a KING, Lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper

on the last bit, I've been doin it the reverse way all my years
I never take breakfast and lunch but for dinner FEAST like the King of Nebudchadnezzar
>.<

so this Editor brought me to The Bee at Jaya One,
they have another outlet at Publika
coffee is good too :))))

The Bee
2A-G, Block K, Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: +603 7960 2160
www.thebee.com.my

No comments: