Thursday, September 12, 2013

Away.......

*file pic stolen from my own blog*

Monkey is away.....with this exact view :)))

hahaha no!!! not Maldives...just somewhere nearer. To celebrate Her Royal Highness's birthday. I am happy that I finally have the time to catch up with my reading and day dream for a bit....perhaps find some inspirations too.

Life had been hectic since March. Never have a weekend where I could sleep past 8am....but guess this vacation won't allow me to sleep past 8am either....coz I wanna watch the sunrise :))))

Happy holiday folks, wherever u are *even if it means home* stay safe and of coz Stay Happy alwiz. It's the greatest essence of life ever :))))

Big sloppy Muakssss from Monkey, JS and Hobbits.

2 comments:

Chasing Food Dreams said...

Have an Awesome Trip!

*Waiting patiently for your post on the trip... oo and sunset! ;)

CHER-RY said...

Thank you :))))