Monday, August 16, 2010

it was one of those rare occasion when Gorgeous Jamie came to KL
yep instead of Monkey meeting her up in Singapore :))))))))))))

Gorgeous Jamie was my colleague back in Spore
and is still one of the MOST EFFING EFFICIENT person I've ever known
:)))))))))))

so the 3 of us including Baby Wei
*dun have her pic at all*
**sorry pics quality were bad coz taken with camera phone I think**

had a HUGE dinner at SOO KEE
the 3 of us ate 6 dishes to the horror of the staffs in SOO KEE
:D

and for dessert we landed our bums at Delicious, Dua Residency
there was a live band playing jazz too
nice ambience :))))))
Gorgeous Jamie was sharing her 2nd tattoo experience
O_O
which took 8 freaking hours
think I would have pass out

after she showed us
we understand why it took that long
OUCH!!!!!

See Who can Read the Fastest Competition!!!!
can't remember wat I was doin :P
 
chillax-ing while waiting for Chris da Boss to arrive
I think my arms have got muscle due to carrying....erm...
urm...carrying my handbags :P
think when I do find time, will go tone it up a bit and get some tan
prollie next mth :D *yipeeeeee*

Great catchup Jamie
till we meet again
which is pretty soon I presume :)
hehehehe

Delicious
Dua Residency
Jalan Tun Razak,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603 2166 2066

No comments: