Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bontempi Casa dining chairs

aaaaaa it's finally here....
:))))))))))))
the sexay red Kida chairs fr Bontempi Casa
now I understand indent orders take so long
minimum 16 weeks :((((((((
coz it comes upon order in a contena
via ship....fr Italy
at least we made it before their summer holiday and the Milan Furniture Fair
otherwise wait lar another 2 more months

we wanted more chairs and am still contemplating
coz the next order will only arrive in end December
T_T
looks like for bar stools we have to buy what they have in the region...
at least shipping fr Singapore is not such a pain in the @ss

"J, make all my furnitures come on time!!! I m shifting by end of this mth!! make it happen!!! or I will pick up wat I like fr your boutique and it's gonna be ON LOAN to me."

J: "yes Miss Cherry, I will work very hard to make all your furnitures arrive ASAP. :"( "

why lar that face? I didn't say I'm gonna kill u or wat........

the Kida chairs sitting pretty at the dining hall
lurve the color scheme
I followed this...which I curi-ed fr the web :D

will post more pics once the dining table plus lightings are in
hehehehehehehehe :))))))))))))

for more details on Bontempi Casa
visit www.bontempi.it

No comments: