Thursday, August 12, 2010

Home cooked dinner :D

egg pasta!!!! my favourite!!!!

as in the pasta aka the noodle made fr high quality eggs hence its golden yellowish color
think we got the pasta fr Italy forgotten its brand name
:P
cooked with prosciutto and sweet onions
cracked an egg on top
erm I dunno how to cook eggs to achieve the above texture
with its white set and yolk oozzzziiinnngggg out
also cracked some fresh blk pepper
or if u like can throw in some truffle salt onto the egg
we lurve everything with chilis :P

this egg and prosciutto pasta is one of JS's classic
he cooks this when there's nothing else to cook
or more like no time to cook
this one can be done in less than 10 minutes :P

I think Maggi Mee is 2 minutes
but nowhere to be compare with this!!!!!

sorry lar...I grew up with maggi mee
not like JS grew up with pastas and wholesome meals at home :P

oh oh oh...I oso grew up with Mamee snacks, potato crisps and Ribena
hahahhahahahahaha

2 comments:

licheng said...

I'm eating twisties right now..hahaah..must get mamee packs next time :D

CHER-RY said...

Kindy Chai: oh yesss I forgotten TWISTIES!!! I like cheese and BBQ (the one that taste of curry powder) flavour!!!!