Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Raya Feast

I missed Raya back in Msia,
>_< *cry cry cry cry cry*

So when I came back
*and missed all the fun*
Monkey decided not to miss the food part
nyek nyek nyek nyek
Beef rendang with finely chopped kaffir lime leaves!!
I made it......
Actually I just cooked it
while JS made the rendang paste from scratch.

He woke up early
bought all the ingredients,
concoct the paste from a gazillion of I dunno wat spices.
cut n clean the beef.

and me proclaimed that I did everything!!
Lazy bum!
and ate the most.
Super Lazy Bum!!!!
Cucumber salad, recipe from Veeny.
Now I know the trick in making the cucumber as crunchy as I want.

The most important of all...
my favourite ketupat and lemang.....missing..
coz I dunno how to make...
nobody wanna make..
dunno where to buy in KL.
-_-

Raya came and went....
and Deepavali is next week,
I'm so sorry dearie friends....I have to give the open house another miss.

I HAVE EVENT ON TAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF!! *vomit blood*
-_-
sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want to be a lazy bum officially now,
someone please get me another job.

So who wants my job now???
:)))
anyone????
If you are interested, email me.

No comments: