Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fat ass (Face) in the making

Finally there's one Friday where
Chef Ando don't have to see my Monkey face.
coz I was at Cilantro.
Terrine of Scallop in grilled pepper sauce
Cilantro's signature dish
Unagi with foie gras
We brought a burgundy...
I am confirmed a burg person,
don't like bordeux anymore.
Notes from sommelier: "Floral."
O_O
JS ordered some abalone pasta with sea urchin and seaweed sauce.
it looks fugly...
while I had an open food - not in menu.
maine lobster in wine reduction sauce.
I'm gaining weight on my face,
Mommy said it means wealth.
-_-

Why can't the weight and fat shift to some other body parts???
petit four!!!!
actually not really...shrunk fr sponge cake to chocolates.
JS gave me an irritated duckie look
coz I said he doesn't look good in DARK BLUE.

That's the thing when u go shopping without your GF...
sumore at Banana Republic...
go lar, buy sumore. BUY.

Opinions fr a Queen like me is truly important.
Kekekekeke.

off the record:
Busy lately. Had to cari makan. And cari extra. JS is proud that I am a self-sustaining person. Hmm...if u want that reverse also can. I'll leech on to u. Muahahahaha.

No comments: