Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Travelling with Berr

Chinese Junks sailing at Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong.

Berr & Monkey are best travel mates
we've been to Rome, Paris, Venice, Bangkok, Milan, Zurich, Hong Kong, Bali and Melbourne together
and oso on the usual monthly trips to Singapore
so early this mth, when I was securely seated in my plane.....ready to retrieve him outta my handbag *his usual sanctuary*
I was in panic coz HE WAS NOT THERE!!!
:~~~~(((( cry.........

JS: "I've reminded u to take him but u were in such hurry"
"U SHOULD HAVE HELPED ME AND PACKED HIM INTO MY BAG."

JS: "Well usually I dun touch nor mind ur stuffs....."
"U SHOULD HAVE bla bla bla bla bla bla yada yada yada"

and the argument continued till we landed in Singapore
while Monkey sulked the whole trip :P

haiiiiii my bad... my mistake...
sorry Berr :((((((
Berr likes to sit on top of my pillows
so the choice of pillow is really important 
he doesn't like SOFT pillows coz he can't prop himself well there
and usually ended up toppling down like a humpty dumpty
so FIRM is the very best for him
well not every often u get hotel which provides 5 different types of pillows
fr different comfy-ness, texture, materials fr feathers to synthetic....
I HATE GOOSE FEATHER PILLOWS
Berr :)))))))))))))))))
my precious~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll never leave u home alone again...
NEVER EVER!!!!!!!

U'll be on my every trip and enjoy all the views that I wow-wow-ing at
feel the air that I breathe in
lay on the pile of snow with me
sit on the sandy beach while i make sand castle for u
be in all the rides that I do fr chinese junks, to venetian gondolas to cable cars and all the roller coaster rides~~~~
or just simply stroll in the park with me
and be in all my manic shopping spree
coz u are my lucky charm :D
well maybe just that u can't enjoy the food that I'm indulging at

sorry readers, this is such a lame post
coz I feel so lame today
and tired
and exhausted
so drained, I need a break soon

haiiii.....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....nvm ..BERR is now more independent edi...can make own meal at home too.... ^^
Btw...I thk I've missed out..is Berr a male or female ya? =p

CHER-RY said...

Melissa: make own meal? errrr make wat oh?? Berr is lil boy :)))))))))