Tuesday, July 19, 2011

hehehehehe.......

yes I am so prepared that I can't wait......:P
can we just fast forward time and head straight to September already?

established in 1947 by Erling Persson today it is a multimillion dollar brand
offering unbeatable prices for its trendy & fashion pieces
surprisingly they don't own any factories but all designs came out fr its 100 in house designers
so when u purchase their merchandise, u can see that it's made everywhere from India to Indonesia, China to Turkey, Romania to Spain

still no clue yet???
arghhhhh
H&M pls await the arrival of Monkey soon yea
H&M H&M H&M H&M H&M

and the best part....I found its location 3 weeks ago when goin to a certain doctor...

"wat's tat noise and renovation down there? wat happen to celebrity fitness?"


"They r opening this swedish brand...think it's about 3 floors covering 3,000 square meters.....Leanne is so crazy bout it."


"WAT DO YA MEAN???? OMG I'm gonna be CRAZY NOW!!!!.....wah this is god sent....imagine H&M .......just downstairs ur office? gahgahgahgahgahgahgahgahgah!!!!!" *out of craziness tried to strangle ppl*

"so now u just turned crazy like my daughter........T_T"


now I know where to make my pitstop next time while shopping heheheheheheh ehahahhahaha
dum dee dom.....counting days......

www.hm.com

No comments: