Thursday, January 08, 2015

Fendi Roll Bag

We walked past Fendi's pop-up store at Galeries LaFayette of furs, embroideries and exotic skins all shouting "BUY ME BUY ME!!!" But this Notti Monkey was just drawn to this evil face looking tote bag...the Roll Bag.

Telling JS...
"OMG!!! this bag looked exactly like my face....and it's black!!!! wahahahahaha"

JS couldn't agree more. I do look like this....

There are other colors too, like this NEON BLUE. To me he looked sick....like he's too cold and about to puke anytime....

Made from soft and yet sturdy calfskin. It has a zipped pocket depicting its mouth and a black zipper that reminded me of a poisoned tongue. Inspired from their other franchise of Bugs bag this one is more versatile and easy goin. Plus it isn't too loud like other Fendi Bug Bags....

and bcoz it was only Euro 950 and WAS only available exclusively to Galleries Lafayette at that time....Monkey gotta have it!!! and I chose the BRICK RED color which was really an ANGRY BUG!!!! kekekekeke

Measuring at W47cm x D13.5cm x H28cm, this huge ass angry bug can store quite a mothership. I love its even sturdier double leather handle. When u are gonna put such weight into it, it better be strong and I can attest to it. My entire mothership belongings including the heavy iPad NON-air.

Lurve it esp how it says...STAY AWAY!!!!
hehehehehe, u think so?

For more information:
www.fendi.com

No comments: