Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Away........yes again.......for work -_-

if I ever have pets...they gonna be starved to death
if I ever have plants....it has to be the hardy cactus
if I ever have kids....they won't recognize me anymore

so u understand why I don't have any of the above?

but I have JS who cooks for himself so well and so delicious....he will never ever starve
I have JS who sometimes  travel to my work destination to be with me
I have JS who's loaded with hobbies from photography, cooking, baking, golfing so he'll never be alone

I'm so glad I have JS but I think he prefers a cactus now....
hahahahahahahhaha

Thank you baby for being part of my life and see you soon.
MUAKSSSS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have JS who sometimes travel to my work destination to be with me" <---ahhh...this is so sweet...

CHER-RY said...

heeeeeee :)))))))))))))))