Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum

Monkey has changed her modus operandi....no more biz lunch but instead BREAKFAST :)))
it seems that many ppl were pretty receptive to the idea and since last month, I've been conducting Biz Breakfast instead of the usual power lunch


To top it all, most editors already have so many ideas on where to eat
so just spare my brain to select a decent place
plus I dun really have much idea 
hehehehehe
so on a glorious morning last month, I saw myself driving to Puchong for my Biz Breakfast
:)))))))))
was so hungry I forgot to snap pic of all the food except this one
the famous Custard Bun aka Lao Sar Pao
with its content of salted egg yolk oozing out like lava fr the hot volcano


there got to be technique in this
just like xiao loong pao with its soup inside
someone told me they freeze the soup and wrap it with the thin skin
so by the time it's steamed and ready, the frozen cube of soup has just melted


so I think it's the same for this custard bun?
maybe yes maybe not..
anyone can spare and impart some knowledge here?


Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum
No. 7 & 8, Jalan Kenari,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong.
Tel: +603 8075 0866



No comments: