Friday, March 09, 2012

Phillippi by Jan Philippi

we discovered this Germany based designer while in Hong Kong
was busy browsing some tea light holder by Bernadaud and saw THIS
I sqqqqquuuueeaaaalllledddd in delight!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE
it's an elephant book ends
even if it's heavy or I have to hand carry it on board I will!!!!!
that's wat I told JS
he said dun worry, even if I dun carry it he would!!!!

hahaha see Berr.....your mommy & daddy will do wat it takes for u
:))))))))
there's also a doggie CD end
nope we didn't get this coz our collections are stacked inside huge drawers
the vase is so adorable
it has got individual "holes" for individual stalks
now who needs flower arrangement skills when u've got this vase???


milk and sugar holder :)))))))


nice sleek curvy napkin holders

so many things to buy and not enuff room
but we walked outta the shop with happy smiles
coz we got the ELEPHANT book ends!!!!!
:)))))))))
I'm a sucker for nice things in life, I know......

2 comments:

Chasing Food Dreams said...

I likey this designer already! clean and very elegant...

CHER-RY said...

His designs are veer minimalist :))))