Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My usual Weekend Breakfast

yummy and healthy vegetarian sandwich on crispy warm toasted ciabatta
innit it were feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, aubergines, fresh tomatoes, onions, and crunchy lettuce

we all know breakfast is like the most important meal of the day
somehow all of us just tend to skip it
*cept for coffee :P*

I suppose the key is T.I.M.E.
all of us just rush in and out to work
preferring to sip our potent drinks on the desk
or just grab watever that's edible along the way.

Monkey only has got time to do her slow breakfast with much enjoyment on weekends....
that's usually full breakfast....with fruits *usually a banana, wat else*
with savoury munches followed by sweet ones
and yes I LURVE EGGSSSSSSS
my sweet munch - soft doughnut with that extra crunch on its outer layer, dusted with sugar
and in the middle was blueberry jam!!!!!
to change to a better lifestyle perhaps I should switch all my meetings to morning
instead of having sinful lunch let's do breakfast
instead of munching on afternoon tea with all the sugary stuffs...let's do breakfast
and instead of having happy hours drinking away with all the yummy cocktail at 5pm.....let's do breakfast

what do you think? :))))
I'm sure I can do this.....but at the end of the day it will be a one way meeting
attended only by ME :P
kakakkakakakakakaka

perhaps I should also learn how to prepare simple breakfast at home
*currently it's only Indriya brew by Nespresso + Milk*
**no no that does not count as breakfast**


hmmm pancakes??? waffles??? anyone????
:)))))))))))))

No comments: