Monday, April 02, 2007

Moomba, Boat Quay

I was late for dinner,
everyone were there....
lucky the rest went ahead with dinner 1st...

and...
only the boyfriends & husbands sampai,
I'm the only laydee...*aiks*

Emily was busy with her medical conference,
Tracie was tied with work as usual...
Chef Leonard made these for my starter,
ocean trout with jap rice
generously dashed with wasabi oil...
awesome!!!
my main course - grilled angus beef
with my fav mushroomsClos de Vougeot
from the largest Grand Cru area in Burgundy.
they produce only 220k bottles per year.
a very fruity Vosne Romane from Domaine Meo,
3 person drinking 2 bottles of excellent burgs...phewwww
Lawrence puasa till Easter....no alcos.
JS managed to get this book!!!! Yaaaaayyyy SGD 78 fr Borders
Doc is such a fun loving person....u won't believe that he's a doctor!!!
My dessert....chefs nowadays lurve to paint on the plates...
they wanna be Picasso in the kitchen.

Monkey paints too,
with her leftover food on the plate...
Bad habit!!!!

No comments: