Sunday, April 22, 2007

Monkey's Birthday Pressie

Yea I know,
it's tad too early,
Monkey's bday isn't here yet..
it's 24 days away.
But someone been mischievous,
went to buy me a pressie
while I was away in Switzerland.
YESSSS I am still suffering from jet lag,
woke up blur like sotong on a Sunday morning,
clutching my pressie. :)
Looking at its maroon colored wrapped box,
I knew it got to be a watch.
bought fr Sincere Fine Watches..
where else with its significant wrappers & ribbons????
Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Duetto Duo,
It's pronounced as.....
Yeh-Ger Le-Kut
To make things easy...just say JLC lar.
JLC is famous for their classic reverso timepieces,
where u can reverse to the other side..
just push and slide....voila!!
the other face is more for evening wear,
mine came with dual time zone,
18kt white gold and 65 diamonds.
it's limited!!
Monkey's JLC is piece no.9 out of 50 in the world..
The strap is satin and the buckle is in white gold too.

Specifications:
No of pieces: 50
Power reserve: 45 hours
Manually wound mechanical movement, Calibre 854
It's so limited I can't even find details in their website.

"Baby, how long you took to source this piece?"
"2 months, I hope u'll like it."
I like this face more.
The 2nd time zone,
with a day/night indicator.

Can u see the lil sun on the 6 o'clock?
when it's nite time, the moon will eventually pop up.

Truly an exceptional piece I ever own,
Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Duetto Duo...RM 59k.

Then we went to Tiffany to get Eveline's pressie..
So many birthdays this month...
round and round the display counter,
nothing much attract me,
can't be compared with Tiffany in Ngee Ann City,
2 floors of bling bling products for me to choose..

after 30 minutes....
we got this Cushion ring in 18kt white gold,
with round diamonds
RM 5.8k

We got a bit creative and made it into a necklace instead,
The corner with diamonds faces East.
I hope she'll like it.
:-)

No comments: