Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana

my pretty open toe pumps fr Dolce & Gabbana
patented leather and it was super comfy
fits perfectly :))))))))))))))))

I don't understand why I bought my man aka JS, Dolce & Gabbana shoes at full price
at D&G boutiques...

while Monkey bought hers fr the factory outlet
ish ish ish...
maybe that's why lar.......no $$$ have to buy fr factory outlet!!!!
kekekekekekeke
u won't believe it....
monkey got this pair at RM 390
nyek nyek nyek
hiak hiak hiak hiak
kikikikikikikik
kakakakkakakkakak

I was so kiasu at the factory outlet and browse racks by racks
side to side, up to down
in fact I learnt this skill fr years of stock-taking process with auditors :P
afraid of missing a single item...I completely browse the whole outlet 2x
*well annual stk take oso have to counter check 2x mar*

but it's all worth it :))))
coz the Prada travel wallet that I blogged bout months ago...
*click here to read*

it's a tiny lil factory outlet in the heart of Rome
was too lazy to go to the one 23km away

Discount dell'Alta Moda
Via di Gesu e Maria
Rome, Italy.
Tel: 06 361 37 96

No comments: