Thursday, May 15, 2008

My VIP dayzzzzz

Very-Important-Pig that is...
eat zzZZZZzz eat zzZZzzzz
chaffeured around the resort, eat sumore, zzzZZzz sumore
let ppl pamper me, zzZZZzzz
whack some balls at the driving range, massage....
zzZZZzzzzzz
*snort snort*

only my schedule was that way.
we stayed at a very nice private villa facing the sea,
it's kinda *some* walking distance for big fat me...
so we were given a buggy to go around the 3335 acres resort

I rammed it up to the spa, to the beach to the club house to the golf course.
confirmed licence kopi.
yep really nice view
makes u wanna ZZZZZZZ sumore

the villa has it's own personal lounge,
personal beach, personal yard,
personal check-in, personal services etc etc
and of coz my very own PERSONAL BUGGY.

I drove like a mad monkey around the resort in my bright pink dress.
*the resort staffs slapping their forehead when they see Cruella coming*
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KAKAKAKAKAKKAKA
HIAK HIAK HIAK
the architecture is so Borneo inspired
the cute fan was useless...coz we rarely turn it on.
In our hot and humid weather...nothing beat the cold breeze fr the air cond.
*aaaAAAAaaa*
first thing first in the morning
FOOOOODDDDDDDDD

I lurve their coffee with cinnamon sugar.
yummy!!!

we got a personal lounge with personal food for breakfast.
JS went to this one with mommy.....
JS: "It's so fine dining. So tak sedap (for breakfast)."

I went to the main one at the club which has my favourite fried bee hoon,
fried rice, chinese vege......sayang dun have nasi lemak. :(
yes eat sumore...
nanti sakit perut.

the pineapples were infused with cinnamon stick + basil
super YUM!!!
after hugging my huge tummy,
i went and make it even bigger by lazing around.
tee hee hee
*pic stolen fr Karambunai website*

and so HE went to torture himself as early as 6.30am everyday
under the hot sun
*pic stolen fr Karambunai website*

and me tortured my pocket....

aaaAAAAaaaaa SPA!!!!!

I went to the SPA centre = Borneo Spa
having massage outdoor is an experience but it's so HOT!!!!
*pic stolen fr Karambunai*

the lobby of the SPA centre was really beautiful and cozy
and so private.

Bernard da Joker: (Having backpain fr golf) "aiyayayayayaaaaaa"
Monkey: "I just went to SPA today....so nice....U should GOOOOOOOO."

Bernard da Joker: "Dowan!! Later lagi sakit."
Monkey: "Wat???"

Bernard da Joker: "My pocket sakit...so expensive."
Monkey: -_-"
there's other facilities at the spa
sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, hot cold pool, relaxation lounge etc etc

pssttt, actually no photos allowed..

dun tell karambunai ok?????
the other entrance of the villa faces a pond
JS taught me to cycle at the resort.

We almost took the "bicycle-for-two"
but that would mean I dun get to learn a thing at all.
JS: "Just keep peddling and don't stop."
I was so obedient and did only that till I dunno how to stop and brake.

Monkey: "I KENOT STOP!!!! HOW TO STOP!!!! I AM BANGING INTO THE TREEEEEEEEEEE"
JS: "put down your legs!!!!" *trailing closely behind*

Monkey: "THEY ARE NOT LONG ENUFFFFF!!!!!!"

hai....still got time to complain
I still prefer the buggy.
HORSIE!!!!!
nope I didn't try
-_-
takut~~~~~

coz my legs are definitely not long enuff to touch the ground,
I have no control over the horse,
and they will run on the beach with me screaming like a mad woman in her bright pink dress.
and I dowan to be a luffing stock among all the naked mat sallehs on the beach
-_-
hey wat tree is this??
palm???
pineapple?
after JS was done torturing himself,
he took me for a long walk along the beach.
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

why long???
wooooooooooooooooo
6km long.........
yep it's private and only guests have access to it.
I'm gonna have "natural socks" soon with all the sun and golf
ooOoooo wat's that???
it's ALIVE!!!!!!!
dead corals
we went to the other end near the mountain
and watched the sun set~~~
there's a swamp connected to the beach
it's about 9 feet deep.
the view makes u wanna sleep rite????
so u can't blame me for sleeping all the time.
there's cabanna on the beach for massage and drinks
hmmm, just trying to compose a nice pic.

JS: "hmmmm that's a used coconut...as in like somebody drank it before hence the unnatural hole in it."
Monkey: "U sure????
nope this was not the bright pink dress
that one was really pink and Fuchsia

JS can spot me fr afar...
good so u won't have a "lost gf" report to do.

u can find me at only 3 places:
1) SPA, indulging myself
2) Villa, sleeping
3) places where got makan, pigging it out.
Life a bliss...
and I got food poisoining thanks to their "good nite" chocolate.
Don't wanna talk about it...wat a bad experience.
anyway I'll get free accommodation again for that (reimbursement for my sakit-ness mar)

Karambunai Nexus Resort *click to go*
Highly recommended
MUST GO!!!
Compulsory to go.
HAVE TO GO!!!

ya baby, we go again ya?
u torture urself under the sun and me with my pocket.
hehehehehehehehe

No comments: