Thursday, May 22, 2008

GAH of the Day

When monkey introduced me, she mentioned I am a big fan of (fluff)friends. Well, yes, I am. I am also a big (as in really, really ardent) fan of Sarah Brightman.

Talented and beautiful.
(Apart from her looking so gorgeous here, I posted this pic for another reason - that is, to have a pic somewhere in this post. Ahem!)

Right, back to the point - the following is an excerpt of a real conversation that took place:

me: Do you listen to Sarah Brightman?
him: Yes. She's errr.... hmmm *rolls eyes upwards* errrr.... hard to categorize.
me: ???
him: She's not exactly a classical singer.
me: Yeah, she's very unique. Her songs are different from the usual.
him: Do you listen to Jazz music?
me: Nope. Jazz is boring *yawn*
him: Hmmph! Sarah Brightman is boring too!


GAH!!! And I mean, GAH!!!

No comments: