Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Guest Blogger

Hi folks,
Monkey will be away most of the time this month.

to keep all of u *and myself* sane,
I've got a guest blogger who will manage this notti monkey blog
while I am away in Moo-moo land *Yes....again =_=*

I present u................
TA-DA!!!!!
NEE LEE

hehehehehe
thank u so much for taking care of my baby blog for me...
heheheheheheheh

So folks,
Nee Lee is a fan of Fluff Friends in Facebook.
so kindly forgive her excessiveness and gila-ness for it.
*I am in lurve with fluff friends too!!!!!*
Nee Lee with her artwork of all of us...
attending Mee Mee & Toufu's wedding.
see lil chip chip there??? *leppit*
heheheh that's me!!!!

so Pengi Nee Lee,
u may officially start to draw graffitis on my blog
beginning TOMORROW!!!!
*thank u so much :)))))))))))))))*

3 comments:

neil said...

You have to post that pic! GAH!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome guest blogger neelee!

yes I agree with beeree that's a really nice "superstar" pic

Meemee

CHER-RY said...

it shouts red carpet arrival!!!