Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Excessive cam-whores

We worked hard....
we ate more,
talked excessively
and most of all cam-whored with my poor lil camera.
The Asiapac team in our small lil meeting room.
the time was 6pm!!!
time to go home!!!!!
but hell no.....still got appointment + meetings.

Sunil your guests really use India's time lar.
Now I understand wat it means whenever my mom refers....."India's time."
Monkey & Gaetan!!!!
:)))))))
Gaetan is now the editor for our internal magazine....
:)))))))))))))))))
hai.........
Gaetan, ah beng, Nasser
with Jacques!!!!
ah beng made our Vice President cam-whored,
hai........
Poor Jacques.
"Cherry, u want champagne?"
"erm......no I don't drink."
seriously dunno wat bubbly they were serving!!!!!
Nasser took care of the collection room with all the exquisite timepieces
Thank u to Damien,
for troubleshooting all our notebooks.
just to connect to the lousy wi-fi.

hehehhehehe
Jany was so kind and fatherly :)))))

"Bonjour madame, comment sava?"
"U want coffee?? Orange juice?? Tea?? or MEEEE????"
"Non, non, non. U go sit down. I will make for you. Sil vous plait?"
I looked so chubby beside skinny Ms. Whitherspoon!!!!
with Laurie,
she was so so so nice and arranged for a limo to picked me up on the last day.

"Cheeeerrrrrieeee, U looked so tired."
yes I am......haiiiii.....
with Valerie at the gift room,
yep it's messy....
with Johnny fr USA,
really really RSSYT this pic!!!!
RSSYT = really sat sai yee thai
Clare and Gary from Taiwan market
didn't I tell u your hair is too much?????
Michelle, I forgot your name, Elsa, Emannuelle, Val, ah beng
Michelle is hawt and I think Emannuelle is so sweet!!!!
our bouncer cum security oso u wanna cam-whored with...
hai.....
my poor camera!!!!
This is Tim,
he is from Taiwan.

I will tell u why he looked like the above.
poor poor him~~~~~

His apartment was haunted,
by a scary female spirit/ghost watever.

Everynite he hears her cries...
huuuuuuu huuuuuuu huuuuu~~~~

and the TRUE story goes like this:
one nite 1,
The first cry came and woke poor Tim up,
He went to the bath to check!!!! *how daring!!!!*

the cries came fr the shower with the shower blind closed.
Tim went and opened the blind and found nothing there and the cries stopped.

Poor Tim went back to zzZZZZzzzz.

the moment he put his head on his pillow...
huuuuuu~~~~~ huuuuuu~~~~~ huuuuuu~~~~~

Poor Tim got so frustrated and rushed out from his room to the bath,
went directly to the shower!!!

OMG!!!! the shower blind was CLOSED!!!
he thought he opened it earlier?!?!?!?!?!

NVM.....this man got courage.
HE DAMN FARK WENT AND OPEN IT AGAIN!!!!!
there's nothing there.....

by this time, Poor Tim was so frustrated due to jet lag,
he left the lights on,
left the door open,
and sat outside the bathroom and watch!!!
*this man really got balls!!!*

after some time,
the lights dimmed off in the bathroom on its own
*well this is normal coz in Europe they use power saving lights*

with his OWN EYES....
Tim watched the shower blind went...
klak klak klak klak klak
and CLOSED ON ITS OWN
and the cries continued
huuuu~~~~~`huuuuuuu~~~~ huuuuu~~~

WAHHHH this is so scary!!!
Mr. Tim, how on earth did u manage to stay there for 10 freaking days??????

with that, everynite he slept with the pillow on his head to muffled the crying sound.
Thank God u were ok.

He told us the story on the very very last day
to avoid havoc.

ah beng was so scared he packed all his belongings and called:
"CHERRY!!!!! I am sleeping at your place tonite!!!!"

and so he slept at my apt and I slept with the lights on that nite..

huuuu~~~~~ huuuu~~~~~ huuuuu~~~~~

end of ghost story!!
go back to work!!!

4 comments:

neil said...

Gosh I hadn't dropped by for just a few days and there is sooo much to read already! Those are some awesome pics Bee Ree. You look great.

And the ghost in your friend's apt serious "mang" leh. SCARY! If I were there, I'd run over to your place and squeeze myself in your bed! 8-X

Anonymous said...

no such thing as ghost lar!! ever heard a chost killing people like stabbing, beating them up, etc?? no rite?? have you heard thugs killing people like beating them up and stabbing them?? got rite?? haha!

CHER-RY said...

Nee Lee: Yes I would run to the nearest place to sleep for the rest of the trip as well. Next year i will bring all the "necessary" gadgets to prevent things like this fr happening!!!

Mr. Anon aka my beloved housemate: Tonite I go and stab u!!!

Anonymous said...

just like hard work doesn't kill.....ghost also doesn't kill...haha!