Thursday, November 22, 2007

of Happy ppl & Happy Indulgence

Monkey and Cris Yong
Wow!!! It's been year since we last met...
I guess MIFA was the only reason,
So was last year and this year too.

Cris: "Hey u looked great!! I lurve your hair, who styled it for you?? Are u still with RAPR???"

Wait a minute!! I was never with RAPR......ouch!!!! *and ouch for RAPR-ians*
You toking about him rite???
File pic fr MIFA 2006: B! & Cris
Cris: "Yaaaa, how is Brian doin? I still keep your photos!!"

So lovely to see you again Cris,
I am truly amazed at your achievement and progress
in the fashion scene.

IT IS SOOOOOO YOU!!!
I lurve it!!
Live it up and I guess I can't afford you to style me anymore.
-_-

Read about MIFA 2006 *here*
Also managed to catch some time to see new mommy Jacky
aaahhhh.....
I am filled with Happy People around me,
so thankful and appreciative of them.
Baby Xin Ying
sooooooo gaaawwwddddd dddaaaammmnnnn adorable!!

*Nee Lee!! STOP IT!!!*

The moment she opened her mouth to cry,
I ran miles away!!!
yep miles away to another Happy Place!!!
Happy Place = Pavilion KL
Happy Spot in within Happy Place = any makan area with ice creams!!
My fav Rum & Raisins
His fav Macadamia Nut
On top of crispy yummy HOT waffle with dollops of strawberries sauce

Note: *My Chip Chip is fussy like the owner and lurves strawberries, pls feed it with lotsa it*
Me stuffing my face with ice creams
Come on!!! I haven't been eating ice cream for...
*counting fingers*
for erm....too long...can't remember.
so in the end,
I had most of it...
*Monkey neva share her ice creams, pls note*

Roger Federer vs Pete Sampras tonite at Stadium Malawati
-_-
Ass Kickin Vonne was asking for tickets,
Su Surin Su requested for free tickets as well...

Hello Ppl.....I bought mine like 2 months ago..
and it was like the last few
-_- sigh
not very nice seating on the West.
But wat to do???
However thanks to Henry LoLo
I got better seats *RM 253*
WAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAA
Thanks buddy.
Owe u a lot!!!

I should rename myself Happy!!
yeah I know...it doesn't suit a grumpy frowney person like Monkey.

Goodie...Happy day for me!!
gonna collect bag at Anya Hindmarch Pavilion,
collect timepieces at Starhill,
and I'm flying off tmrw....

YEAH!!
makan makan makan!!!

No comments: