Thursday, November 30, 2006

MIFA 2006

Last Sunday was the finale of MIFA 2006 at Hall 1, KLCC Convention Centre.
Though the organising was messy with tonnes of hiccups..
Shawn and his team did a great job!!!
BRAVO!!

Thank you Shawn for staying put with me and my temper...
and fulfilled all my stressful requirements..
which also made all your hair stand like Goku of dragon ball without the help of hair products!!!
I have a VIP seat!! beside Camelia the singer.
Guess who's seated opposite my direction!! Dato' Professor Jimmy Choo
Dato' won the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 2006
CORUM presented him a watch - Grande Date by my Vice President, Jacques Wizman.
Monkey and Cris Yong the great stylist!!! *yes i lost 3kg fr work*
I was hopping here n there..backstage...front stage...side stage...hahahha
Cris Yong is one of the best stylist to work with.
and he alwiz does great job...my models looked fantastique!!!
Next time I'll get him to style me for dinners/functions bla bla bla.

Also thanks to Andrew fr famous Andrew Model!!!
He made it happened for me..though we were screaming at each other most of the time!!
Andrew choreographed all his beautiful italian, russian etc models...
I felt so small n short beside them!!!
Then the awards & fashion show of the designers begin.....at 11.40pm!!!!!
I was seated beside the Mercedes Asia Pacific VP's wife and her friend >_<
I forgot who's who design.....but they were beautiful creation from our local desginers.
with bubbly host Serena C!!! She was styled by Sonny San
Serena C is so petite and sweet.
Enjoyed working with her!!
My boss presented the Most Promising Designer 2006
30k!!! I oso want!!!! He's only 19.....me bowing low.....
Melinda Looi won the Designer of the Year 2006...Syeba the MD of MIFA, Nancy Yeoh CEO of MIFA, Mel and Chris my sober boss!! Mel won a CORUM Admiral's Cup Chrono.
After all the hardwork for MIFA, it's time to let my hair down and PARTAY!!!!!!
here with Brian...

AND NOW THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHE

HAHAHAHHAHAA

KUKUKUKUKUKUK

KAKAAKKAKAKA

Monkey & Melinda Looi...ppl said I looked like her...how i wished!!!
Drools....with Bernard Chandran...and Jacky my colleague!!

and.....finally..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


DATO' PROFESSOR JIMMY CHOO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: