Sunday, November 05, 2006

Patience tested...but not to the limit yet.

woke up early and drove to Bkt Bintang for my usual cuppa..
my engine has yet to warm up and I'm there already.
aiks..bad for the car engine...yes it's only 2 minutes drive.
plus getting out fr my basement to
JW Marriot's basement.

Later drove to collect
a very nice timepiece,
and off for a photoshoot..
YES ON A SUNDAY!!!!!!

"Boss...why are u so kind to me???"
everyone busy preparing the models, lightings, cameras etc.
all the makeup kits by
MAC
It took 60 minutes to finish the female model,
and
3 minutes for the male model...
and yet both of them looked
flawless and makeup-less
after tonnes of work done esp on the female model.
Marcus is wearing the watch I brought!!!!
we took 18 frames for that position...considered very well done.
yeap...hold it there...18 shoots about 20 minutes or so
You can't rush artistic ppl at work can you?
So all I can do is...chat online..do my emails...
tottered around with my high heels on their floorboard studio..
kik kok kik kok kik kok...bising only.

Kacau-ed the makeup artist..
Checked out those high fashion apparels loaned from Dunhill & Burberry..
chit chat with the editor..the models..the photographers...the stylist...bla bla bla.
I'm such a menace when I'm bored!

I hate to wait for others!!!!
Golden Bridge is a very exquisite piece
with its movement hanging in between the translucent sheet. Truly a masterpiece.
of coz it's big on my wrist...anyway it's a unisex timepiece...
This is the cheapest of the range...only 86k a pop.

No comments: