Friday, December 01, 2006

Monkey at ConQuest of Time

The luxury timepieces exhibition was great.
But not many photos on my side...
coz I can't be hopping around to other brands...

WHEN I AM FARKING BUSY!!!
or when everyone knew I am fr another brand spying on them...

JS was there everyday
It's a wonderland for him
and christmas shopping as well at the exhibition.
I'll tell you which timepieces he got for me...erm..maybe in the next few days.

hihihihihihihih
hahahahhahaha
kakakkakakak
muahahahhahaha
*evil grin*
our booth is one of the outstanding one...if u were there...u'll know...beyond words. All thanks to my wonderful team :)))))
yeah...we displayed our timepieces in a very unconventional way....compared to other brands..theirs is just plain boring. *yawn*
I love the Garden Bird...the lilac one of coz!! Limited to 50 pcs and each pc is one of its kind...coz all 50 comes in diff colours!!! Retailing at RM 141,600
Brian, Jacky and CS....everyone were so tired and it's only the 5th day of the exhibition.
Brian with our enamel artisan fr Switzerland
He paint graciously on the mother of pearl...using a microscope....very detailed
Jacky, Andre Martinez, Chris da boss and monkey
unofficial CORUM ambassadors....yikes!!!
There's a class teaching watch enthusiast how to assemble the movement....limited to 15 students by Jaeger-Le-Coultre
Brian & me with a very limited piece by CORUM...only 9 pcs in the whole world. Don't ask me the price ok!!

No comments: