Monday, December 11, 2006

Monkey the Sloth

We were invited for a dinner over the weekend,
at a territory I've never been before,

Roland has a beautiful home....
He loves to do landscaping, hence his cozy garden,
with beautiful plants,
lovely fishes,
and a great ambience.

It's a shame I can't even take good care of my 2..
only 2 >_<
potted plants sitting in front of my plasma.
Poor Mr. Leong always have to run up to my apartment
to water them...
just to water them.

He always commented that he's a marketing manager,
not a watering manager.
a nice man made pond at Roland's yard
with 18 kois swimming in it
good feng shui as well
it was a simple dinner as Roland's wife, Lilian is 7 months pregnant
nicely char-grilled lamb and prawns
Uncle Chin got tipsy so fast!!!!
with beautiful merlots, we brought 2 bottles of champagnes
JS drank so much I had to drive him home
UCP, JS, Roland, Lance

No comments: