Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nexus Resort, Karambunai

It's a beautiful resort, award winning..what can I say?
designed by a Hawaiian architect who also designed The Atlantis, Bahamas...

This resort has 4000 acres of land....
it's HUGE..
I can get lost here!!!
The serene view from my bedroom...
with a private access to the garden
outside my suite...to wash my sandy feet....with frangipanis...:))))
My main entrance has a small pond beside it
everywhere u turn to...it's GREEN!!!!
I like the smell of their lemon grass, it's a different species fr the ones we used in cooking!!
6km of pristine private white sandy beach
what's that?
the wind was so strong it can blow off my head!!
the waves were pretty high
Can u pls take off your ugly resort slippers and walk barefoot with me???
JS has natural socks on his feet...
see how tanned he got....the passion and love for golf..tsk tsk...

I want to stay here for another month!!!

No comments: