Wednesday, March 07, 2007

We worked hard too

Just bcoz i didn't post pics of me working,
does not imply that,
it's all about partying.
Sexay Jamie, Deepa the Regional Director, Pretty Amy
all presenting the new collection
never ever been shown to the public
actually they are not even in production yet..
hahaha
the India, Singapore and Malaysia team with da President

Malaysia team = Monkey + Chris = alcoholic + smoker = sloth + pig = workaholicsssssss

my room faces the city centre

This time we stayed at Ritz Carlton Singapore,
beautiful hotel..
I forgot to snap pics of the bathroom...*hahaha*
a nice bath tub with a panaromic view of the Marina.

I was too occupied to soak at all,
only quick shower here and there.

but I have time for a drinking session in my room,
got all the hot chicks,
crammed into my room,
ordered room service,
a bottle of Dom Perignon 98 *yum* and Laurent Perrier Rose *yucks*
and of coz camera whoring as usual,
sorry can't post pics coz it was too *orgy*
the 42'' plasma with personal entertainment
Actually it's always a waste to stay in nice hotel,
coz u don't have time,
nor luxury to enjoy their facilites,
be it their state of the art gym,
the beautiful pool,
and the jacuzzi in the room.

Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore
SGD 490 per nite.
Highly recommended by Monkey

No comments: