Monday, December 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL LOH SIEW CHIEN

I knew u hated this pic...but I still wanna post it anyway!!! hahahaha

Hey gal..
Known u for more than 10 years di...
You are as fun as crazy as alwiz
with your impeccable conversation.

I luv the way you used analogy in life..
they were put in such a "right" way no one can ever think of.
How clever and hilarious of u...
and u are alwiz that direct with your opinions.

I dont' think I've ever known anyone who can be as honest as you.
That value in you, I do respect a lot.

Going through classes in school with you sitting behind me is a joy,
I can't think of anyone better but you and Sam, *and YM of coz*
making each day more meaningful,
and lessons not-so-boring.

of tears and laughter,
of anger and silly acts we did together,
nothing beats all the years of friendship,
Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


on another note....
I was in Spore for my regional marketing meeting..
imagine having 1 hour of sleep right after the MIFA awards presentation which ends at 2 am..
and got up to catch my flight to Singapore...

THAT WAS THE HARDEST THING TO DO EVER!!!!!!

of coz i threw tantrum and cried *i really cried*
on the bed when JS woke me up.

Journey to SG was not any better coz i went with Simon,
who's such a menace!!!!
CHRIS!!! note to u...I WILL NOT FLY WITH SIMON EVER AGAIN!!
Jamie, Amy and Monkey
The Singapore team,
We are the "Charlie's Angels" of the company....kekekeke
Antonio Calce, Vice President of Operations and monkey
We celebrated our hardwork at New Asia Bar, Swissotel
at 72 floor, it's a view to die for!
yes pop more champagne pls!!! Jacques Wizman, VP of CORUM
I've been working my ass, brain and everything out to the max...
need more food....FOODDDD...and drinks of coz!!

No comments: