Sunday, November 12, 2006

Boss wanted to see me early Friday morning,
Serious look on his face,
Must be something farked up.

"Cherry, I would like to ask you a very personal question. I hope you don't mind or take it personally."

me thinking..
*You've already mentioned that it's very personal of coz I'll take it very personally...WTF*
Anyway..
"urm..how personal is personal? If it's too personal I have all the rights not to answer."
"It's about.......er...your personal life."

*HAH??? What does it got to do with work?????*
So I replied..
"....*skeptical*..urm..I guess it's alrite" *Face turned black*

"okay...................erm.........................your bf is XXX *JS's name* right???"
*>_< I knew this will happen but not this soon...on the 8th day with a new company!!*

"yes boss...and???"
"He's a timepieces collecter right?"
"yes...and???"
"He's one of the preferred customer in the industry and u do know that right?"
"Yes boss....so??"
"OK...that's all!"
"WHAT???"
"That's all."
"I understand it perfectly if you are concerned about discreet information but I have pledged the day I've signed the employment contract."
"Yes I trust you Cherry. That's all. You may get back to your work"

I HATE ALL of U..... GOSSIPERS out there!!!

I don't see any prob with who I go out with...whether I go out with Tom Cruise or Ken Watanabe...it doesn't make any difference.!!!

Now even my boss, the single person I'm closest with at work is treating me differently. I'm not a datin so u don't have to. If I'm one..I won't be working my ass out there in the rat race!!.

FARK all of you...kepohss!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geee woman, had no idea that you can be this mad.....scary! but i know and understand where you're coming from ke ke ke

CHER-RY said...

Ais...told you I'm a mad monkey. hehehehehe.