Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lai Poh Heen, Mandarin Oriental

wanted to catch this movie....and Monkey was too occupied to get the ticks @ Pavilion,
poor JS went to queue up in KLCC.
Thank u ar :)

I don't mind watching it again,
all bcoz of Mr. Joker...
"Why soooo serious???"
never fails to a put a smile on my face whenever he said that.
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
and we went to Lai Poh Heen at MO.
yes it's halal.
-_-
bohohohoho no porkie for me.
it's not a norm to see chinese restaurants with BLACK motifs on their plates.
anyway this place is owned by Petronas.
3 different sauces and pickled green chilis.
stir fried sliced beef with ginger and spring onions
baby kai lan
double boiled soup with shark fins, abalone, sea cucumber
their signature durian crepes
I think the portion is waaaaaayyyyy too HUGE
for one person.
if only there's more durian than custard and creme.

erm, no don't think I'll go again unless for business lunch
or when there's nothing else to eat in KLCC
or when I have to entertain moslem/jewish guests in town.

Read about my visit to their other restaurant
Pacifica Grill & Bar by Chef Dirk Haltenof *here*

Lai Poh Heen Restaurant
Mandarin Oriental Hotel,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603 2380 8888
www.mandarinoriental.com/kuala lumpur

No comments: