Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Damn Satellite TV


When I was a lil notti monkey,
there was no such thing as SatTV,
esp in a country like mine.

I grew up with VCRs...
goin to cinema wif frenz,
indulged in LD once a while,
when we can afford it.

Now I can't live without SatTV
DAMN!!
Received a very sweet letter fr them,
on the price increase..

Yeah I know...I know,
giving me a few more new channels,
and trial run for 2 months,
b4 charging me extras.

The only thing that got both of us hooked on,
was Channel 83.
Anyway last nite, the damn SatTV gave way.

The date reset itself to 1st Jan,
12.00 am
I called the cust service,
after trying 5 farking unsuccessful time,
downloading the signal.
*come on 5!!!! I was never that patient*

After following clear instructions fr them,
plugging unplugging, boot and reboot,
download and loading..
the other guy on the line gave up and got someone to call me.

"IF HE DOESNT CALL BACK IN 15 MINS, I WILL CALL U AGAIN. WHAT'S YOUR NAME AGAIN??"

So much for our level of service...
I gave him 20 mins b4 calling the same cust service guy.
I guess all of them worked in the same room.
coz not only he dare not pick up my call,
he got his supervisor to layan me.

Anyway prob can't be solved,
they will send the cable guy tmrw to check.
I was rolling my eyes over and over.

For they treat me like a dumb blonde,
helloooo, i know where's the damn switch is,
i know all the functions on my remote control,
I know how to reconnect all the coloured cables.
I even went out to check my dish to make sure it face
the correct direction!!!!
*strong wind and rain earlier*

They even informed me,
"no service due to the gloomy weather and clouds"
fark off man,
the whole damn thing reset itself
and the GBR was only 2!!!!

sitting idle there,
I almost wanted to end my life,
why the heck am I such an addict,
to my home entertainment.

As much as I hated you,
I needed u badly...

PLSSSS Astro,
u better come n fix it tonite,
I was so bored last nite,
almost die-ed on my couch.
and JS was not in town.
damn!!!
>_<

No comments: