Thursday, May 10, 2007

Al Gore is coming to town!!!

You better watch out >_<
You better not cry :"(

You better not pout
I'm telling u why
Mr. Al Gore
is coming to town

He's making a list
And checking it twice

Gonna find out
who's naughty and nice
*I damn sure which list I'm in*
Mr. Al Gore is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
*or did u vote for him?*
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Mr. Al Gore is coming to town
DAMN!!!!
I still remember when he was running for presidency,
against the other idiot *G.W. Bush lar*
and tried hard to win the hearts of everyone,
by reminding that he invented the INTERNET...

So did he invent Algorithm then???
since it was named Al-go-rithm????

Sorry to all Mr. Gross...*opsss*
I mean Mr. Gore supporters...
I just despise politicians.

click here to find out more about him
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore

Since he's coming to town,
I have a lot to do,
bcoz monkey is involved in that stupid forum!!!!

URGH!!!

No comments: